REIGATE PRIORY FC
More than just a football club
DEVELOPING LINKS WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
( Click on Business Name for details)
Reigate Priory FC has launched a new benefits scheme for its club members. The scheme is aimed at developing relationships with local businesses by inviting them to offer discounts to the club membership and in return RPFC will promote their services to the club membership via its web site.
We are pleased that Nutfield Priory Health & Leisure Club are the first to participate in the scheme and we anticipate the scheme will be mutually benefical to club members and businesses alike.
Opportunities for Local Businesses
* The ability to promote products and services to over 150 senior players, 60 junior players, parents and club officials
* To have a presence on the RPFC web site which attracts over 12,000 hits per month
* To have the ability to update promotions on a regular basis
* A more cost effective way of marketing to the local community rather than by traditional media such as page advertising
* Provides a way of tracking a direct response to promotional activities
Any businesses that wish to participate in the scheme should contact Simon Avery on 01737 246050.
Please note: Reigate Priory FC is a non profit making organisation. All Funds raised are used to improve the football enviroment of Reigate Priory FC providing improved footballing conditions within the club to the benefit of developing Youth & Senior football. All Club Officers and Managers give their time freely. Any donations would be recognised and greatly appreciated.